Gnaija | Published News

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rihanna’s World Tour Rolls Through London


Continuing along with her world tour, Rihanna performed in front of a jam-packed O2 Centre in London on Friday night (March 7).
The Umbrella singer donned her standard racy bondage inspired outfit, complete with pvc thigh-high boots, hotpants, corset, and her diamond encrusted microphone.
Meanwhile, during a recent interview, the Barbados native shared some insight into the diet that keeps her figure so svelte.
Asked if she has a strict diet, Rihanna replied: “Carbs are the enemy but if I go three days without them, I start getting weak. If my trainer had her way, I’d eat small meals every three hours, but I sometimes only eat once or twice a day.”
Going into detail, the 20-year-old adds: “I have egg whites and pineapple for breakfast with hot water and lemon. For lunch I have fish and potatoes. I hate vegetables but I make myself eat them. For dinner I have fish again.”
No wonder why she keeps on looking hot.

No comments: