Gnaija | Published News

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jessica Simpson: Ready to Rock Kuwait


It’s a big day for Jessica Simpson, as the Blonde Ambition actress has made her way to Kuwait City to support the troops.
“I haven’t really got a lot of sleep, I tell ya,” the 27-year-old blonde, who was surrounded by a group of U.S. soldiers, told the camera.
I am in Kuwait, I’m enjoying all the troops – having a blast,” Simpson said, adding that much of her time has been spent filling the numerous autograph requests.
Of the show, which will air live on MySpace “It’s truly an honor to perform for the troops. Through Operation MySpace, I get to serve my country by doing what I love to do in front of thousands of brave men in uniform. It’s every girl’s dream.
You are right Jessica, They are brave men.

No comments: