Gnaija | Published News

Monday, February 18, 2008

Madonna and Her Family’s LAX Arrival


After spending time at the Berlinale Film Festival, Madonna arrived at LAX Airport on Sunday afternoon with her three kids, Lourdes, Rocco, and David in tow.
According to an insider, “After much controversy over her adoption of David from Malawi, it’s starting to look as though it will finally be official in April.”
Meanwhile, the Material Girl is coming off of a big few weeks - as she recently hosted a star-studded party in NYC for Gucci, along with making her directorial debut for the film Filth and Wisdom.
During an interview about her movie, Madge told press, “I have always been inspired by the films of Godard, Visconti, Pasolini and Fellini and hope that I may one day make something that comes close to their genius.”
In the liner notes to Filth and Wisdom, Madonna wrote, “I have always admired the art of filmmaking and the ability to tell a good story. After almost three decades of being in front of a camera, I decided to put my money where my mouth is. ‘Filth and Wisdom’ was essentially my way of putting myself through film school.”
Umm nice one coming from madonna, I like that..

No comments: